- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant
- Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Moon Data
- World Time 29 times zones (48 cities)
About G-Shock Watches
G-Shock is strong watch from Casio for the concept to make stronger watches, ultimate tough watch, So G-Shock can be watch for sportsmen, for outdoor, diving or water sports or even can be used in the military.
G-Shock watch can be fashion watches as well they got so many colors that you can choose and every year G-Shock always launch new models and also they got many materials not only resin but also stainless steel or even titanium you can find some model.
And if you like your watch to unique from other G-Shock also got some limited edition model, so you can check price and model of G-Shock Limited Edition here.
Regular model are 2 years battery life but they got some model that got feature 10 years battery life also, Solar power also can found on some model of G-Shock.
If you like technology and want your watch link to your smartphone, some of the G-Shock also got Bluetooth and link with your smartphone to get the notification or even control your music player.
World time and Alarms clock are basic features for G-Shock also stopwatch and calendar
GPS feature is available for some model called GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor, so you can use GPS for timezone, the location from satellites.
Last Offer! GW7900B-1 G-Shock Black Solar Sport
- Solar-powered sport watch featuring atomic time keeping, world time in 48 cities, and EL backlight
- Features 1/100-second stopwatch, daily alarm with snooze, 12- and 24-hour formats, tide/moon graph, 31 time zones, and day/date/month calendars
- 50 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.